Answer: It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. Honestly, BSOD on only cold boots error may be the main reason.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix BSOD on only cold boots and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Solve BSOD on only cold boots Issues By Yourself.Sometimes, if you want to solve BSOD on only cold boots issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: Windows Update Error 0x80004005 For KB3087040,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,windows 10 Upgrade Error 80004005,microsoft Error 80004005,microsoft Error 80004005
Read More: ,BSOD Unmountable_Boot_Volume Lenovo Y510P,notification about updates,BSOD while playing ARK Survival Evolved and Battle Field 4,Windows Update KB 3081444,BSOD every other day