I today downloaded the Win10 ISO with Microsoft's "create installation media" tool. I then extracted that ISO to my USB drive and used it to upgrade my activated 8.1 installation. It did not ask for any key during the upgrade process.
Now, after installlation I cannot activate the product, if I try to enter my 8.1 key it says it is invalid. What do I need to do ? I think it expects a Windows 10 key... it does have a key entered by default that is not my 8.1 key (I can only see parts of it as Windows asteriks most away but the last few digits do not match my 8.1 key. But this one does not activate either...
Fast solution: At present, it is quite easy for people to encounter Activation Problem - Win 10 problems. Once you don't fix this problem in time, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The fact is removing Activation Problem - Win 10 errors is not that complicated.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of Activation Problem - Win 10
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove Activation Problem - Win 10 Issues Manually.
How to Do a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)Sometimes, Activation Problem - Win 10 not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing From Your Computer,The Program Can't Start Because MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer,msvcr110 Dll Redistributable,msvcr110 Dll Is Either Not Designed
Read More: ,windows 10 update error 80004005,windows 10 upgrade error 80004005,microsoft error 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,microsoft error 80004005