I am unable to install any application on my computer since I download windows 10. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I'm not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to fix A Crashed Computer problem. Help please!Best Answer: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to scan and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of A Crashed Computer missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot A Crashed Computer error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: driver Irql Not Less Or Equal Vista,blue Screen Error Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal,irql Not Less Or Equal Vista,driver Irql Not Less Or Equal Windows Xp,driver Irql Not Less Or Equal Windows 10
Read More: ,0x01,Errorinstallfailure,0x80070043,Download For Xp Xc0000135,Strmdll.dll File Location In Windows Xp