About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a word, ERROR_DS_DST_NC_MISMATCH removal software is your ideal choice that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Application Error 0xc000007b In Windows,SpeedySoftfix Windows Update Error,Windows Photo Viewer Update,Windows Update Error 0x80072efe,Windows Update Error 80246008
Read More:,windows update error 0x80070005,ERROR_INVALID_MEDIA,ERROR_CANT_WAIT,80200013,DNS_ERROR_SOA_DELETE_INVALID