My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR problem.
Method Two: To resolve ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR issue safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_DS_DATABASE_ERROR error in time.
Error Code 1358,Error Code 15022,Error Code 5049,Error Code 771,Error Code 8619
Read More:,Shreggetvaluew Download,microsoft bootstrapper,Microsoft Touch Mouse Error 1603,Forbidden 403 Code,kb 290301