My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE problem.
Method Two: To resolve ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Is your PC healthy?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to solve ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE issues. Besides of resolving ERROR_NO_SUCH_SITE errors, this tool also owns rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,ERROR_DBG_CONTROL_C,ERROR_INSTALL_PREREQUISITE_FAILED,error code 2147500037,Windows update KB3000850 fails with error 800700a1,ERROR_INVALID_PROFILE